- 1½ cup whole-wheat or all-purpose flour
- ½ cup butter
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 TBSP water
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 can condensed milk
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 TBSP vanilla
- ¼ cup cream cheese
- 4 eggs
First you need to make the pie crust
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Mix together flour, butter, salt and water with a fork.
- Roll out and put in pie pan.
- Prick bottom and sides and bake for 10 minutes.
- Blend together milk, pumpkin, vanilla, cream cheese and eggs.
- Pour mixture over pie crust and bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cover pie with foil before backing to prevent burning.
- Let it cool down before serving and enjoy.