Recipe from Keebler
- 1 1/4 cups fresh blueberries, divided
- 1 Graham Cracker pie crust
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened*
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Sliced fresh strawberries
- Place 1 cup of blueberries in crust
- In large mixing bowl beat cream cheese on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk. Add lemon juice and vanilla. Beat until combined. Pour over blueberries in crust.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until set. Arrange remaining blueberries and strawberries on top. Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.
- *NOTE: Soften cream cheese in microwave at high for 15 to 20 seconds.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, PLEASE LEAVE US A COMMENT BELOW. WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT IT. :)