Recipe by Keebler
- 12 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened*
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons brandy or 1 teaspoon brandy flavoring
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 6 ladyfingers, split
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1/3 cup strong black coffee
- 1 cup frozen fat-free non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 square (1 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate, grated
- In large mixing bowl beat cream cheese on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Add sugar, brandy and vanilla. Beat until combined. Add egg, beating until just combined.
- Arrange ladyfingers in crust, cutting to fit. Drizzle with coffee. Pour cream cheese mixture over top. Bake at 350°F about 35 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- Garnish with whipped topping and chocolate. Store in refrigerator.
- *NOTE: Soften cream cheese in microwave at high for 15 to 20 seconds.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, PLEASE LEAVE US A COMMENT BELOW. WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT IT. :)