This recipe is courtesy of Sandy!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 oz chocolate, unsweetened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup creme de cacao liqueur
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 pie shell, baked
- vanilla ice cream or whipped cream for topping
Preparation:Preheat oven to 350 In a saucepan over low heat, melt butter and chocolate. Remove from heat. Blend in sugar, eggs, liqueur, flour, vanilla and salt. Beat until smooth. Pour into the pie shell. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack for at least 30 minutes.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, PLEASE LEAVE US A COMMENT BELOW. WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT IT. :)