Recipe by Keebler
- 2 packages (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 eggs
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- In large mixing bowl beat cream cheese on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Add sugar, juice, vanilla and peel. Beat until combined.
- Add eggs, mixing until just combined. Pour into crust. Bake at 350° F for 35 to 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool for 1 hour.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours. Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, PLEASE LEAVE US A COMMENT BELOW. WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT IT. :)