Recipe by Keebler
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/3 cup cranberry juice cocktail
- 3 cups chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 container (6 oz.) low-fat raspberry yogurt
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- In small saucepan sprinkle gelatin over cranberry juice. Let stand for 5 minutes. Cook and stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves.
- In blender container combine gelatin mixture, strawberries and yogurt. Cover and blend until smooth. Pour into crust. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until set.
- Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, PLEASE LEAVE US A COMMENT BELOW. WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT IT. :)