Recipe from Keebler
- 1 cup frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme
- 1 cup raspberry sherbet, softened
- 1 container (6 oz.) low-fat raspberry yogurt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen red raspberries
- Shortbread pie crust or any other crust
- In medium bowl whisk together whipped topping and marshmallow creme until combined. Gently stir in sherbet and yogurt.
- Place raspberries in crust. Spoon whipped topping mixture over raspberries. Freeze at least 4 hours or until firm.
- Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before cutting. Garnish as desired. Store in freezer.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, PLEASE LEAVE US A COMMENT BELOW. WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT IT. :)