Recipe by Keebler
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened*
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/4 cups Keebler® Chips Deluxe® Mini Rainbow Chocolate Chip cookies
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- Multi-colored candy-coated milk chocolate pieces
- 1. In large mixing bowl beat cream cheese on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Add sugar and lemon juice. Beat until combined.
- 2. Fold in whipped topping and cookies. Spread in crust. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until set.
- 3. Top with candies. Store in refrigerator.
- *NOTE: Soften cream cheese in microwave at high for 15 to 20 seconds.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, PLEASE LEAVE US A COMMENT BELOW. WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT IT. :)