Recipe is courtesy of Mrs. Smith!
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker or chocolate cookie crumb crust
- 1 (4 serving size) package chocolate or vanilla instant pudding, along with milk as package directs
- 3 or 4 bananas, thinly sliced
- whipped topping or whipped cream
- shaved chocolate for garnish, if desired
Preparation:Prepare pudding following package directions. Spread in crust. Top with sliced banana. Chill well. Spread whipped topping or whipped cream over the top. Garnish with shaved chocolate if desired.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, PLEASE LEAVE US A COMMENT BELOW. WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT IT. :)