Recipe by Keebler
- 1 can (14 oz.) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (12 oz.) frozen raspberry lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen non-dairy reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup fresh or frozen red raspberries, divided
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- In large bowl stir together sweetened condensed milk and lemonade concentrate. Fold in whipped topping. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of raspberries in crust. Spread lemonade mixture over top. Refrigerate or freeze at least 6 hours or until firm.
- If frozen, let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before cutting. Top with remaining raspberries. Store in refrigerator or freezer.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, PLEASE LEAVE US A COMMENT BELOW. WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT IT. :)