Recipe by Keebler
- 2 1/2 cups orange sherbet, softened, divided
- 1 chocolate cookie pie crust
- 1 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate morsels, divided
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed, divided
- Carefully spread 1/2 cup of sherbet in crust. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of chocolate morsels.
- In medium bowl fold together remaining sherbet and half of whipped topping. Spread over chocolate layer in crust. Freeze at least 3 hours or until firm.
- Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes. Spread with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with remaining chocolate morsels. Garnish as desired. Store in freezer.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, PLEASE LEAVE US A COMMENT BELOW. WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT IT. :)