Pie Cutters - 6, 7 & 8 slices

 I myself hate cutting a pie by hand.  The slices never seem uniform and they look all weird.  Plus I never seem to cut all the way through the crust.  I found these online but I imagine you can find them or something similar in your local baking/cooking shops.  You can precut your pies before you get to your final destination.  Your pies will look so professional since they are precut.  This way, everyone gets the same sized slice.  I have seen many people cut themselves a really large piece and leave a tiny piece in the pan.  Don't you hate that?!




IF YOU HAVE USED SOMETHING LIKE THIS, PLEASE LEAVE US A COMMENT BELOW. WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT IT. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I just LOVE Comments! Please share one! If you made the above recipe, we would LOVE to hear that too! :)

Powered by Blogger.

up