Recipe from Keebler
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened*
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice, divided
- 1 egg
- 1 chocolate cookie pie crust or 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1/2 cup seedless red raspberry preserves
- In small mixing bowl beat cream cheese on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk and 3 tablespoons of the lemon juice. Add egg, beating until just combined.
- Pour half of cream cheese mixture into crust. In small bowl combine preserves and remaining lemon juice. Spoon half of preserves mixture over cream cheese mixture in crust.
- Top with remaining cream cheese mixture and remaining preserves mixture. Use knife or narrow spatula to swirl preserves into cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 300°F for 50 to 55 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.
- *NOTE: Soften cream cheese in microwave at high for 15 to 20 seconds.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, PLEASE LEAVE US A COMMENT BELOW. WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT IT. :)