- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme
- 2 tablespoons green creme de menthe
- 2 tablespoons white creme de cacao
- 3 drops green food coloring (optional)
- 1 chocolate cookie pie crust
- Chill large mixing bowl and beaters of electric mixer.
- In small saucepan sprinkle gelatin over water. Let stand for 5 minutes. Cook and stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves. Set aside.
- In chilled bowl beat cream on medium speed of electric mixer until soft peaks form. Set aside.
- In small mixing bowl beat marshmallow creme, creme de menthe, creme de caco and food coloring, if desired, on medium speed of electric mixer until combined. Gradually beat in gelatin mixture.
- Reserve 1 cup of whipped cream. Fold marshmallow creme mixture into remaining whipped cream. Spread in crust. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until set. Garnish with reserved whipped cream. Store in refrigerator.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, PLEASE LEAVE US A COMMENT BELOW. WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT IT. :)